The Xenon Build is developed by Jason Diggz. Xenon comes in both a clean and xxx version. This one has been revived after the source went away during one of the shakeups. The adult version of the Xenon build is close to 400 MB, so it’s too large for firestick users. The build includes sections for movies, TV shows, live TV, TV networks, all in one, media streams, xenon games, kids zone, and sports zone.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Before we get started, keep in mind that the Xenon build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the dev team with any questions.
Install the Xenon Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, click on the category that says Add-ons.
- Next, proceed to the settings. You can get there by clicking on the gear icon. In the category that says Add-ons, you’ll need to move the slider for Unknown sources to the On position if you have not previously. You’ll get a message warning you about doing that, so just click Yes.
- Now, navigate back to the home screen and click on the gear icon. Then on the next screen select File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and click Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://repo.kodigeeks.com/ and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter kodigeeks or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on kodigeeks and then Install wizard > kg_Wizard_x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons.
- Now highlight Program add-ons and select KG Wizard.
- Select Browse builds and then Xenon.
- Wait for it to download and close Kodi.
- Enjoy your build.