The X-onic Build is on the smaller side at 242mb. That means you can use it almost anywhere you want. The background looks sharp and there are a ton of add-ons this one has. We also like it because everything is well arranged. To give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend ExpressVPN, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 49% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Before we get started, keep in mind that this build is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, you can reach out to the development team.
Install Sean’s Movies Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://mbmantech.com/repo/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name bman or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on bman then select repository.MBman.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Next, select Install from repository > MBman Builds Repository > Program add-ons > BMan Wizard > Install.
- Wait for the notification
- Now, go back to the home screen and select Addons and then Program Addons.
- Choose BMan Wizard and the X-onic Build.
- Now, click on the Install option.
- Wait for the build to install.
- Exit and re-open.