If you are a fan of builds, you will love the Widowmaker Builds Wizard. This one has a variety of builds including the Game Changer (149 MB), Derringer (173 MB), Smith Family (141 MB), Destroy (208 MB), Dragons (227 MB), Ghost, Fanriffic Mech, and Fanriffic Smith Gun Room. As you can see, all of these are great sizes. If you want to check this one out, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend ExpressVPN, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 49% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this build is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the development team is available to help you.
Install the Widowmaker Builds Wizard for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. Once you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://repo.mrandmrssmith.xyz and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name smith or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on smith and then select repository.mrandmrssmith-x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, select Install from repository and then Mr. and Mrs. Smith Repository.
- Click on Program Addons.
- Then select The Widowmaker and Install.
- Once installed, click on the Widowmaker Builds Wizard and choose the one you want to install.
- Close Kodi and Re-open it.