At 383mb, the Twilight Build is quite large. It is clearly designed for those that are not using lower-end devices. If you are using a higher-end one, however, you should be just fine. This one will work well for you, based on the team handling it. They have been making great builds for some time. Though it may not look flashy, it is very well arranged and seems to have everything you could want. If you want to see what this build is all about, have a look at the images and see if this is the right choice for you.
Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off by using our coupon code.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the development team is available to help you.
How to Install the Twilight Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading.
- When you click on it, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://repo.jdiggz.com/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name jdiggz or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on jdiggz and then repository.diggz-x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, go to Install from Repository > Diggz Repo > Program Add-ons > Diggz Wizard > Install.
- Wait for the message.
- Access by going back to the Home screen > Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Diggz Wizard > Builds.
- Now, select Twilight > Install.
- After you make sure you got the right version and have installed the one you want, close Kodi and re-open it.