If you are a fan of IPTV, you will want to take a look at the TVOne1 offering. You will like this one because it has channels from all over the world. You will also find other add-ons right next to this one such as TVOne, TVOne11, TVOne111, and TVOne1111. Just follow these instructions to get them as well. You won’t want to miss out on this one. To give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
This add-on is not officially supported by the XBMC / Kodi team. You will not want to post questions on their support forums. Instead, the development team will be able to help you with any questions you might have.
How to Install TVOne1 for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source, and then click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://tvking.online/repo/ and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter tvking or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on tvking and then repository.tvking-x.x.x.zip and wait for the notification message.
- Now, select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find TV King and click on it.
- Choose Video add-ons, and then TVOne.
- Click the button that says Install, and wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video add-ons and select TVOne to launch the addon.
How to Install TVOne1 for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://tvking.online/repo/ and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it tvking and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick tvking, repository.tvking-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find TV King in this list and click on it. Now, choose the Video add-ons option, and click on TVOne1.
- You should now see the Add-on information box. There are several buttons you can click, but you want to click on the one that says Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > TVOne1 to access the addon.