The TV on Desi Zone Addon is a great IPTV offering for those that like Indian TV. This one is great, and it gives you options to many channels that are popular in India. If you are from India, or you enjoy watching Indian TV, this is one you won’t want to be without. We can help you get it by following our guide to download and install it.
Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off by using our coupon code.
TV on Desi Zone is not an official add-on. That means that you will want to refrain from asking the Kodi team questions on the official support forums. Instead, the TV on Desi Zone team will help you with all questions.
Install the TV on Desi Zone Addon for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, click on the category that says Add-ons.
- Next, proceed to the settings. You can get there by clicking on the gear icon. In the category that says Add-ons, you’ll need to move the slider for Unknown sources to the On position if you have not previously. You’ll get a message warning you about doing that, so just click Yes.
- Now, navigate back to the home screen and click on the folder icon. The next screen is the File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and double click on Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Start by clicking on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://srp.nu/ and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter SuperRepo and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the add-on browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Go ahead and click on SuperRepo, krypton, all, superrepo.kodi.krypton.all-x.x.x.zip
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the add-on is enabled.
- Now, click on Install from repository and select SuperRepo All.
- Now select Video add-ons, TV on Desi Zone, and then Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return to the Home Screen and go to Add-Ons > TV on Desi Zone to launch the addon.
Install the TV on Desi Zone Addon for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi.
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://srp.nu/ and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it SuperRepo and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick SuperRepo, jarvis, all, superrepo.kodi.jarvis.all-x.x.x.zip
- In a moment, you will see a add-on enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Next you will want to click on Install from repository.
- Choose the SuperRepo All.
- Now select Videos > Video add-ons > TV on Desi Zone, and Install.
- Return home and go to Videos > Add-ons > TV on Desi Zone to access the addon.