Named after a well-known scientist, the name Tesla has been popular in recent years. This build is great for Leia, but we are going to use the Leia version. Remarkably, the Teslax18 build is only about 126mb. That makes it and the lite version good for use on devices with limited resources. The backgrounds seem to be great, and they tell you that using a mouse is not supported. If the images below have grabbed your attention, use our guide to help you download and install it.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend ExpressVPN, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 49% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Before we get started, keep in mind that the Tesla builds are not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the Tesla Builds team with any questions.
How to Install the Tesla Builds for Kodi v18 Leia
- Open Kodi Leia (v18).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://slamiousproject.com/tesla/ and click OK.
- Now, label it tesla, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose tesla and then plugin.video.TeslaWizard.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the wizard is enabled.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select Teslax18. Next, select the one you want to install.
- When finished, close and re-open.