Inspiring thoughts of the SubZero character from Mortal Kombat, the SubZero Addon is a movie offering from the Illuminati team. This one is great because of all the many choices it offers. To check it out, use our guide to help you download and install it.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
This addon is not supported by Kodi. Instead, it is supported by the development team. Please do not post questions on the official Kodi forums. Now that we have cleared that up, we’ll get to the guide.
How to Install SubZero for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading.
- When you click on it, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://myrazer.me/repo and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter raz or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on raz and then repository.crazy-x.x.x.zip and wait for the notification message.
- Now, select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find Crazy Aces Repository and click on it.
- Choose Video add-ons, and then SubZero.
- Click the button that says Install, and wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video add-ons and select SubZero to launch the addon.
How to Install SubZero for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://myrazer.me/repo and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it judgment and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick raz > repository.crazy-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Select the option that says Install from repository and select Crazy Aces Repository.
- Now, choose the video add-ons option, and click on SubZero.
- You should now see the Add-on information box. There are several buttons you can click, but you want to click on the one that says Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > SubZero to access the addon.