Because everyone like good cleaning tools, you should take a look at the Star Tec Cleaner add-on. You can definitely clean your favorite add-ons and get rid of the filled cache you might have. This is one you need to grab. To see what this is all about, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend ExpressVPN, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 49% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.
This add-on is not supported by the XBMC/Kodi team. Since the add-on is not official, you will want to refrain from posting questions to the support forums. Instead we suggest reaching out to the Kodi community for help if you have any issues.
How to Install Star Tec Cleaner for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear). On the next screen, you’ll see several rows of icons, so look for the one labeled File manager. When you see the list, scroll down and select the Add source heading.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Start by clicking on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://gen-tec.co/gentecwiz/ and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter Gentec and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Go ahead and click on Gentec, New repo for Gentec wizard/, repository.GenTec-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the add-on is enabled.
- Now, click on Install from repository and select GenTec Repository.
- Now select Program add-ons, then Star Tec Cleaner, and then Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > Program Add-ons > Star Tec to launch the addon.
How to Install Star Tec Cleaner for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://gen-tec.co/gentecwiz/ and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it Gentec and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick Gentec, New repo for Gentec wizard/, repository.GenTec-x.x.x.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a add-on enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Next you will want to click on Install from repository.
- Choose GenTec Repo.
- Now select Program add-ons, Star Tec Cleaner, and Install.
- Return home and go to Programs > Program Add-ons > Star Tec Cleaner to access the addon.