Sports Mania is all about live sports. We prefer some other Kodi addons for sports. The main reason being the Sports Mania requires a paid account to access content. That’s fine if you have a sportsmania.eu account. Otherwise there are alternatives that do not require credentials. Assuming you have a login, Sports Mania will give you access to live sports.
Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend ExpressVPN, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 49% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.
Like many other popular Kodi add-ons, Sports Mania is not officially supported. You will want to avoid the Kodi forum when asking questions. Instead you can rely on the Sports Mania team for support. This is a paid service so you will need to subscribe first. Prices range from up to £50.00 for one year of access.
How to Install Sports Mania Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, click on the category that says Add-ons.
- Next, proceed to the settings. You can get there by clicking on the gear icon. In the category that says Add-ons, you’ll need to move the slider for Unknown sources to the On position if you have not previously. You’ll get a message warning you about doing that, so just click Yes.
- Now, navigate back to the home screen and click on the folder icon. The next screen is the File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and double click on Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Start by clicking on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://sportsmania.eu/repo/ and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter Sportsmania and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the add-on browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Go ahead and click on Sportsmania, repository.SportsMania-x.x.x.zip
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the add-on is enabled.
- Now, click on Install from repository and select SportsMania Repository.
- Now select Video add-ons, then Sports Mania, and then Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > Sports Mania to launch the addon.
- You will also need a Sportnamia.eu account to get started.
How to Install Sports Mania Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://sportsmania.eu/repo/ and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it Sportsmania and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick Sportsmania, repository.SportsMania-x.x.x.zip
- In a moment, you will see a add-on enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Next you will want to click on Install from repository.
- Choose the SportsMania Repository.
- Now select Video add-ons, Sports Mania, and Install.
- Return home and go to Videos > Add-ons > Sports Mania to access the addon.
- If you don’t already have an account you will need to visit Sportmania.eu to sign up.