The Ruby Jewel Diamond build is great if you want something to get you started. However, the recent shakeup of the community means that the sources for some of the addons may need to be updated. Also, this build is not designed for limited space or resource devices. At just under 330mb, this offering is quite large. Have a look at our images and use our guide if you want to download and install it.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Before we get started, keep in mind that the Inside 4ndroid builds are not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the Inside 4ndroid team with any questions.
Install Ruby Jewel Diamond Build for Kodi v18 Leia
- Open Kodi Leia (v18).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://repo.rubyjewelwizard.com/ and click OK.
- Now, label it ruby, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose ruby > repository.diamond-Wizard-Repo-x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the wizard is enabled.
- Next, go to Install from Repository > Diamond Wizard Repo > Program Addons > Diamond Build Wizard > Install.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the Diamond Build Wizard. Choose [KODI 18] Diamond Build.
- Close Kodi and Re-open.