The Rogue Radio add-on brings you stations from all over the world. That includes world news radio, Irish, Canadian, US, UK< and more. From relaxing to music on your favorite device to mixing it up at a party, this is one you will want to check out. To give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Motor Replay for Kodi is not an official add-on. You will want to refrain from asking for assistance on their support forums. Instead, you will want to follow the developer. This will help you keep up with the latest updates and learn more about the add-on.
How to Install Rogue Radio for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading.
- When you click on it, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://repo.theunjudged.xyz and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter judgement or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on judgement and then Illuminati Repo (x.x.x).zip and wait for the notification message.
- Now, select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find Illuminati and click on it.
- Choose music add-ons, and then Rogue Radio.
- Click the button that says Install, and wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight music add-ons and select Rogue Radio to launch the addon.
How to Install Rogue Radio for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://repo.theunjudged.xyz and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it judgement and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick judgement, Illuminati Repo (x.x.x).zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Select the option that says Install from repository and select Illuminati.
- Now, choose the music add-ons option, and click on Rogue Radio.
- You should now see the Add-on information box. There are several buttons you can click, but you want to click on the one that says Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to music > music Add-ons > Rogue Radio to access the addon.