If you are a fan of crime tv shows and movies, you will love the Outlaw addon. You can find various topics such as westerns, gangster, classics, military and war, and mobsters. No fan of the genre should have to miss out on this one. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend ExpressVPN, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 49% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Before we get started, keep in mind that this build is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, you can reach out to the development team.
How to Install Outlaw for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton
- From the home screen, go to the System heading. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source, and then click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://repo.entersandman.xyz and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter sandman or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on sandman and then repository.sandman-x.x.zip and wait for the notification message.
- Now, select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find sandman and click on it.
- Choose Sandman Media Repo, Video add-ons, and then Outlaw.
- Click the button that says Install, and wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video add-ons and select Outlaw to launch the addon.
How to Install Outlaw for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://repo.entersandman.xyz and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it sandman and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick sandman, repository.sm-x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find sandman in this list and click on it. Now, choose the Sandman Media Repo, Video add-ons option, and click on Outlaw.
- You should now see the Add-on information box. There are several buttons you can click, but you want to click on the one that says Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Outlaw to access the addon.