The OneAlliance Reborn Builds Wizard does not have many builds available, but it does have several to take a look at. Builds are nice to change things up with your Kodi install and get some great add-ons. You will definitely find some great options here. We’ll go over the available builds in a moment. The images below are from the Simplicity build.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend ExpressVPN, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 49% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Before we get started, keep in mind that this build is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the development team is available to help you. Here are builds available.
- OneAlliance Simplicity Build
- OneAlliance Touch Build
- The Nefarious Build – Family Version
- 1Arctic Mini Build
- The Nafa 4 Kids Build
- 1Angels Krypton Build
- The Nefarious Lite Build
- The Nefarious Swift Build
Install the OneAlliance Builds Wizard for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. Once you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://onealliancereborn.com/repo/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name one or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on one and then select repository.onealliance-x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, select Install from repository and then OneAlliance Reborn Repository.
- Click on Program Addons.
- Then select OneAlliance Reborn Wizard and Install.
- Once installed, click on the build menu > the one you want > Install.
- Close Kodi and Re-open it.