The Kodi No Limits build is a very clean and sharp looking offering. It is based on the Aeon Nox 5: Silvo skin. We like that it has quite a few addons built in, making it a very powerful build. Of course, you can add or remove any addons you want to. From the Kids section to live TV, movies, and even tabs for specific repos, this one is great. You will get instant access some of the best. including a firestick version. It will be easy to install if you will follow our guide.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend ExpressVPN, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 49% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Before we get started, keep in mind that the Kodi No Limits build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to Kodi No Limits team with any questions.
Install Kodi No Limits Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, click on the category that says Add-ons.
- Next, proceed to the settings. You can get there by clicking on the gear icon. In the category that says Add-ons, you’ll need to move the slider for Unknown sources to the On position if you have not previously. You’ll get a message warning you about doing that, so just click Yes.
- Now, navigate back to the home screen and click on the gear icon. Then on the next screen select File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and double click Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter https://www.nolimitswiz.appboxes.co and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter Nolimits or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- This will bring up the add-on browser. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on Nolimits and then plugin.video.nolimitswizard.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Program add-ons and select No Limits Wizard.
- Select between the standard and Firestick versions to install the build.