The Magicality addon is a fork of the popular offering, Neptune Rising. That means you can expect about the same quality as you would see there. You can’t go wrong with this one. Use our guide to help you download and install it today.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend ExpressVPN, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 49% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Because this addon is supported by the specific team, it is not considered to be official. In other words, don’t go to official Kodi websites to ask for support or mention it. They will not be able to help you. Though Kodi is open source, it is understood that unofficial addons should not be talked about.
How to Install the Magicality Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side of the screen, you will see the Settings icon (the one that looks like a gear).
- There should be several rows of icons here, so you want to select File Manager. Click on it and when you see the list, scroll down and click Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter https://wilson-magic.github.io/repo and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter mag or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- This will bring up the add-on browser. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on mag and then repository.magicality-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message telling you that Magicality is enabled.
- Now, select Install from repository > mag > Video add-ons > Magicality > Install.
- Wait for the addon enabled message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video add-ons and select Magicality to launch the addon.
How to Install the Magicality Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter https://wilson-magic.github.io/repo and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it mag and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick mag > repository.magicality-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message and then click on Install from repository. Select the mag > Video add-ons > Magicality.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Magicality to access the addon.