As you might guess, the K-911 Latino PR addon for Kodi is focused on Latino IPTV. The addon is a work in progress so you may experience buffering and other issues. In addition, you will need to install F4M Tester first if you do not already have it activated.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend ExpressVPN, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 49% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Before we get started, keep in mind that K-911 is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is not supported by the Kodi team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, you can contact the developer or Kodi community for help.
Install K-911 Latino PR Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, click on the category that says Add-ons.
- Next, proceed to the settings. You can get there by clicking on the gear icon. In the category that says Add-ons, you’ll need to move the slider for Unknown sources to the On position if you have not previously. You’ll get a message warning you about doing that, so just click Yes.
- Now, navigate back to the home screen and click on the folder icon. The next screen is the File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and double click on Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Start by clicking on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://k911latinopr.com/Repo/ and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter k911 and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the add-on browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Go ahead and click on k911 and then repository.K911LatinoPRv1.2.zip.
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the add-on is enabled.
- Now, select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find K-911 Latino PR Repository and click on it.
- Choose Video addons, and then K-911.
- Click the button that says Install, and wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > K-911 to launch the addon.
How to Install K-911 Latino PR Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://k911latinopr.com/Repo/ and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it k911 and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick k-911, repository.K911LatinoPRv1.2.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find K-911 Latino PR Repository in this list and click on it. Now, choose the Video add-ons option, and click on K-911.
- You should now see the Add-on information box. There are several buttons you can click, but you want to click on the one that says Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Videos > Add-ons > K-911 to access the addon.