This addon is named after a character from the popular hit US show, Breaking Bad. It has sections for movies, tv shows, 24/7 shows/movies, music, and more. As you can see it is a mixture of all types of media. This is one you definitely won’t want to be without. Use our guide to help you download and install it today.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend ExpressVPN, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 49% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the development team is available to help you.
How to Install Heisenberg for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading.
- When you click on it, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://fspmkodi.com/_repo and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name fspm or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on fspm and then repository.Firestickplusman-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, go to Install from Repository > Firestickplusman Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Heisenberg > Install.
- Wait for the message.
- Access by going back to the Home screen > Video Add-ons > Heisenberg.