For those that prefer to use builds because they are easy, you’ll want to take at HardNox build. Of course, some of them are lightweight and some are not. The HardNox build is not designed for low resources devices. At almost 375 mb, this is not one you would install on a firestick. If you want to take a closer look have a look at images and download and install it.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend ExpressVPN, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 49% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Before we get started, keep in mind that these builds are not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the development team with any questions.
Install the HardNox 4.2 Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://misfitmods.com/mmwiz/repo/ and click OK.
- Now, label it misfit, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose misfit and then repository.misfitmods.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Next, choose Install from Repository > Misfit Mods: Repository > Programs add-ons > Misfit Mod Wizard > Install.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the Misfit Mod Wizard. Next, select the (misfit mods) builds section and select the HardNox 4.2 build. We suggest doing a fresh install.