The Gothic build is a larger sized offering. If you get it, you can expect it to come in at 395 MB. That said, you will certainly struggle if you try it on smaller devices. It is really too large for them. If you have a higher-end device, you will want to take a look at this one. Use our guide to help you download and install it.
Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off by using our coupon code.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the development team is available to help you.
How to Install Gothic Build for Kodi v18 Leia
First, we will start with the Leia version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading.
- When you click on it, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://repo.lockdown.in/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name lockdown or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on lockdown and then repository.lockdown-x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, go to Install from Repository > lockdown > Program Add-ons > Lockdown Wizard > Install.
- Wait for the message.
- Access the build by going back to the Addons > Program Add-ons > Lockdown Wizard > Gothic Build > install.
- Close Kodi and reopen it.