If you are a fan of IPTV, you are sure to love the FirstOneTV add-on. Inside, you can find a whole variety of different things. You can’t go wrong with this one. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend ExpressVPN, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 49% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Before we get started, keep in mind that this repo is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is not supported by the Kodi team. However, it is supported by the individual development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. They will be available to help you for support.
Install the FirstOneTV Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://catoal.org/ and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter cat or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on cat > Addons TV > FirstOneTV and then select plugin.video.firstonetv.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go tp > Video Add-ons > FirstOneTV > Install.
Install the FirstOneTV Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi.
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://catoal.org/ and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it rm and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick cat
- > Addons TV > FirstOneTV and then select plugin.video.firstonetv.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a notification message telling you that the addon has been installed.
- To access, go to Videos > Video Addons > FirstOneTV