The Amazon Firestick has become a popular way to enjoy Kodi. However, you should always use a VPN when using one. In this guide, we will show you how to install a VPN on a firestick by using ExpressVPN as our example. This simple procedure will help to protect your privacy and unlock content that may be blocked in some regions. Keep in mind that this guide is only for 2nd generation Fire TV sticks.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend ExpressVPN, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 49% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
How to install ExpressVPN on Firestick
- On your device, use the search function
2. Search for ‘ExpressVPN‘
3. Under Apps and Games, click on the ExpressVPN tile
4. Highlight the download icon and hit ‘ok’
5. Wait for the app to finish downloading and installing
6. Click open to set up the app
7. Click “Sign In”. If you still need an account click here to save 49% off.
8. Enter your login details to activate the app
9. There are a few configurations to set up before starting. Click ‘ok’
10. Your device will ask for your permission to trust the VPN connection. Click ‘ok’
11. Next, ExpressVPN will ask for permission to share crash reports for service improvement. There is a choice to ‘allow’ or ‘don’t allow’
12. You are now ready to turn on ExpressVPN! Click the Power button to start.
13. When the power button turns green, you are all set to switch back to Kodi.
Enjoy the protection that ExpressVPN has to offer.
14. For more options or support, visit ExpressVPN for more information.
And there you have it. If you follow the directions, it can be that easy.