The Fire TV Guru builds are very well known in the community. They feature great addons and stunning visuals. Even the full version is only 274 mb, so the lite version is perfect for firesticks or Kodi boxes. We suggest doing a fresh install, but you can do a stand one or just keep track of the sources for your favorite addons. If you want to see what these builds are all about, you can use our guide to help you download and install them.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend ExpressVPN, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 49% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Before we get started, keep in mind that the Fire TV Guru builds are not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the Wiz-Tech team with any questions.
Install the Fire TV Guru Builds for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://firetvguru.net/fire and click OK.
- Now, label it ftg, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Enter add-on browser. From here, click on Install from zip file.
- Choose ftg and then repository.firetvguru.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the repo is enabled.
- Next, click on Install from repository, and choose the FireTV Guru Repo, Program Add-ons, Fire TV wizard.
- Wait for the notification.
- Navigate to the home screen, and click on Addons and then Program Add-ons. Click on the Fire TV Wizard.
- Select the Fire TV Wizard, and click on the builds heading, and look for the Krypton section. select the one you want to install.
- We are using the full version build, but feel free to try the others.