ForThe Endura build is available in 32 and 64. For this demo, we used the 64 version. If you are looking for a small build, the Endura build is the one for you. This one is great because it is about 221mb so it is suitable for all devices.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend ExpressVPN, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 49% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Before we get started, keep in mind that this build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the development team with any questions.
Install the Endura Build for Kodi v18 Leia
- Open Kodi Leia (v18).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://doomzday.xyz/Doomzday and click OK.
- Now, label it doom, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says Add-ons.
- From here, click on the icon of the open box and choose Install from zip file.
- Choose doom and then plugin.program.Doomzdaywizard.x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the addon is enabled.
- Navigate to the home screen, and click on Addons and then Program Add-ons. Click on the Doomzday Build Wizard. Choose the (Doomzday) Builds button, and find the Endura Build section.
- Choose the Endura Build and click Install.