If you are a fan of the Deadpool movies, you will love the Deadpool Build. On top of the theme, this tiny build is just under 100mb. That means it is suitable for all kodi devices no matter what level they are. This is one you won’t want to be without. Of course, you can find some great add-ons and fun backgrounds. To give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend ExpressVPN, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 49% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Before we get started, keep in mind that this build is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, you can reach out to the development team.
How to Install the Deadpool Build for Kodi v18 Leia
- Launch Kodi first. Next, click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear). In the rows of icons, choose File Manager.
- Now, you want to go to add source, since we are going to install the wizard.
- Once you click the add source heading, the Add Files source box pops up. Click inside the blue box, so you may enter your info.
- For the source, enter http://repo.theunjudged.xyz/ as you see here, and call it illuminati.
- Hit ok, and illuminati will be added. Next, go back to your home screen, and click the system heading. Then, you want to choose add-ons.
- Install from the zip file.
- Open the illuminati file.
- From here, click on the file that says repository.illuminati-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the message telling you it is installed.
- Next, select Install from Repository > illuminati > Program add-ons > Illuminati Wizard > Install.
- When the screen comes up, choose Build Menu. Scroll down the list and choose Deadpool then Install.
- After waiting a few minutes, make sure you close and reopen Kodi.