Whether you have a higher or lower end device, many users like to use themes. They are a great way of changing the look of your kodi install without the size and extras of a normal build. The one we are talking about here is the Blue Dragon theme. If you like dragons, you will love this one. It is definitely one you won’t want to miss out on. The limited backgrounds help keep the size down. Follow our guide to download and install the Blue Dragon theme today.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend ExpressVPN, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 49% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Before we get started, keep in mind that the Blue Dragon theme is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the Fanriffic team with any questions.
Install the Blue Dragon Theme for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Launch Kodi first. Then go to the system heading and choose file manager (it is a gear close to the top of the screen).
- Now, you want to go to add source, since we are going to install the wizard.
- Once you click the add source heading, the Add File source box pops up. Click inside the blue box, so you may enter your info.
- For the source, enter http://fanriffic.com/wizwizboing/ and call it fanriffic.
- Go back to your home screen, and click the system heading. Then, you want to choose add-ons.
- Install from the zip file.
- Click on fanriffic and then repository.fanriffic.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, select Install from repository > Fanriffic Themes Repo > Fanriffic Themes Wizard > Install.
- Wait for the notification.
- Return to the homescreen and select Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Fanriffic Themes Wizard.
- Choose the Blue Dragon Krypton theme.
- Once done, make sure you close Kodi and re-open it.