The Bio-Hazard build is on the larger size. Since it is about 276mb, it is too large to use on the lower-end devices. However, if you have a higher end device, it should work just fine. You will love the backgrounds and add-ons that it includes. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend ExpressVPN, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 49% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the development team is available to help you.
How to Install Bio-hazard Build for Kodi v18 Leia
First, we will start with the Leia version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading.
- When you click on it, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://addons4me.tk/techrepo/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name tech or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on tech and then repository.techrepo-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, select Install from Repository > Tech Repo > Program Add-ons > AVP Wizard > Install.
- Wait for the message.
- Access by going back to the Home screen > Add-ons > Program Add-ons > AVP Wizard > Builds > Bio-hazard.
- Select Fresh Install, close Kodi, and re-open it.