The Arrakis addon has a wide variety of topics. Those include Anime/toons, Movie Mania, Documented, Sports Hub, Kids Play Room, The Spice Room, and others. As you can see, there are quite a few choices. To give it a closer look, use our guide to help you download and install it.
|Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend ExpressVPN, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 49% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.|
The Arrakis add-on is not official so you will want to avoid posting questions to the Kodi support forums. Support for this add-on is provided by the development team. However, you’ll want to rely on the Kodi community for guidance.
How to Install Arrakis Addon for Kodi Krypton/Leia
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://tantrumtv.com/download and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name tantrum or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file > tantrum > repository.tantrumtv-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, select Install from repository and then **Tantrum TV**.
- Next, select Video add-ons and then Arrakis.
- Select Install.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
- Access by going back to the Home screen > Add-ons > Video Addon > Arrakis.