Once you install Kodi on your system, you have many different possibilities to customize it. Some of those include skin icons but there are other ways as well. One of those ways is by using the Animated Spinners Busy Pack add-on. You do not have to have the standard busy icon either if you do not want to. You can change it and then change it to something else if you are not happy. All you have to do is use our guide to help you download, install, and enjoy this great offering today.
Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend ExpressVPN, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 49% off unlimited VPN with our promotion.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the first group. You are allowed to talk about this add-on in the official forums and websites. If you need help, they’ll be glad to help you.
Install Animated Busy Spinners Pack for Kodi (v17.x)
- Once you open Kodi, click on Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from repository and click on Kodi Add-on Repository.
- Go to Look and feel, Image Collection, and select Animated Busy Spinners Pack.
- Now that it is opened, click Install.
- Wait for the add-on enabled message.
- You are ready to enjoy it by exiting out of kodi and re-entering.
Install Animated Busy Spinners Pack for Kodi (v16.x)
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- Now, go to System > Add-ons > Install from repository.
- Choose Kodi Add-on Repository and select Look and feel.
- Find Image Collection, Animated Busy Spinners Pack, and click Install.
- You’ll now see the message telling you that the add-on is enabled.
- Now, exit out of kodi and re-open it.