The Wookie Wizard is a program that will install different builds for Kodi. In other words, it will allow you to get a variety of channels, without having to search for them individually. Additionally, it will provide you with the option of several different Kodi layouts.
Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off now with our Kodi Reviews promo code.
How to Install Wookie Wizard for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear). On the next screen, you’ll see an icon that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading and choose it.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://wiz.wookiespmc.com and hit the OK button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name wookie or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an open box icon close to the top. Go ahead and click on it. This is the add-on browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on wookie, then the Wookie folder, and Open me – succumb to the Wookie.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Access by going to the Home screen > Add-ons > Program add-ons > Wookie Wizard.
How to Install Wookie Wizard for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://wiz.wookiespmc.com and click Done.
- Now, label it wookie, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose wookie and Wookie folder, and Open me – succumb to the Wookie.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the add-on is enabled.
- Access the add on by going to Videos > Program Add-Ons > Wookie Wizard from your home screen.
How to Use Wookie Wizard
From the home screen, go to the programs heading.
Click on it and select Wookie.
The next screen you see is the one below. Click install wookie, and then click the build you wish to install, and you have Wookie set up.
That’s all there is to setting up the wookie wizard for Kodi. Now, you may feel free to try out different builds to see which one of them is the best for you. Don’t forget to check out the “Community Builds” section for additional build options. We find these work well, but if you have used other builds, you will need to go to the tools section and clear your cache.
Note: Wookie Wizard is a banned add-on. This means that the add-on is not supported by the XBMC/Kodi team and has been banned from mentioning on their forum. The Kodi team does not limit what a user can install, but they ask that you not seek support on any of their websites.