The Supreme Xpot build is definitely an interesting choice for a build. It has great backgrounds that are video game related as well as some of the top add-ons in the community currently. However, we are left a bit confused. It is the smallest build we have ever reviewed at 63mb only. Perhaps that is because Leia is not fully formed yet. No matter what though, if you are running a lower-end device that is operating on Kodi Version 18, this is a great choice. It will also work just fine for those with higher-end devices. You won’t want to miss out on this one. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it
Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 72% off during the IPVanish Birthday Sale.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the development team with any questions.
Install the Supreme Xpot Build for Kodi v18 Leia
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://www.stephen-builds.uk/zip/ and click OK.
- Now, label it stephen, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on Add-ons.
- Next, click on Install from zip file.
- Choose stephen and then program.Stephen builds=supremacy-add-onwizard-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the addon is enabled.
- Navigate to the home screen, and click on Addons and then Program Add-ons. Click on the Stephen builds=supremacy-add. Choose the builds section and select the Supreme Xpot build.