There are 10s of millions of sports fans all over the world, and all of them like to watch live sports. Unlike other shows that you can just watch at your own leisure, some would say that there is nothing better than watching a live sporting event. That brings us to the most controversial Kodi add-on, SportsDevil. In this guide, we will tell you why this one is so infamous, and show you how to install it.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the SportsDevil team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, reach out to the SportsDevil team for support.
Introduction to SportsDevil
SportsDevil is infamous as it provides the user with streams that are only available through the add-on. The authors have deliberately kept this add-on from being auto-updated because they feel that it needs to be updated manually every time. There are two reasons for this. The first is to ensure that nonactive Kodi members do not have working access. They feel it keeps the active community tighter. The second reason for this move is to not attract attention to the add-on.
There are definitely good points to both reasons, but it makes getting this add-on a bit of a commitment. All of this said, once again we suggest you use a reputable VPN provider that has a big network and a kill switch feature. That will help you protect your privacy and get around any geo block restrictions. Now, we will go through a step by step guide on how to install SportsDevil.
How to Install SportsDevil Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. Once you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Start by clicking on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter Fusion and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the add-on browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on Fusion, kodi-repos, english, and repository.unofficialsportsdevil-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the add-on is enabled.
- This time, select the option that says Install from repository.
- Click on the Unofficial SportsDevil Repository.
- Now select Video add-ons, then SportsDevil, and then Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > SportsDevil to launch the addon.
How to Install SportsDevil Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter exactly http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and hit the Done button.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it Fusion and hit the OK button.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- Select Fusion, kodi-repos, english, and repository.unofficialsportsdevil-x.x.x.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a add-on enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Next you will want to click on Install from repository.
- Choose the Unofficial SportsDevil Repository.
- Now select Video add-ons, SportsDevil, and Install.
- Return home and go to Videos > Add-ons > SportsDevil to access the addon.