The Reaper build is a very large offering, but one you may want to check out. This one comes in at about 429mb. That makes it far too big to be used on the lower-end or limited resource devices. However, it will do just fine on your home computer or Macintosh. There are several categories in this build, of course. Those include a Kids Zone, Horror, VOD, and more. You can not go wrong with this one. Use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off now with our Kodi Reviews promo code.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the Zero Tolerance build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to their team with any questions.
Install the Reaper Build for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://ckbuilds.net/reaperwizard2.0/ and click OK.
- Now, label it reaper, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says Add-ons.
- From here, look for the open box icon at the top of the screen and select it. Now, click on Install from zip file.
- Choose reaper and then plugin.pogram.ReaperWizard.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the Reaper Wizard is enabled.
- Navigate to the home screen, and click on Add-ons and then Program Add-ons. Click on Reaper Wizard.
- Click on the builds heading and look for the Krypton section. Select The Reaper build and Install. Keep in mind this build can take a bit to finish.