Though we love video addons, we feel there is also a place for the audio ones. Keep in mind that you will need an account at www.vk.com. Once you do that, you’ll be good to go and get started using Music Box. This addon is like having Spotify premium without the cost. You’ll want to check this one out.
Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 72% off during the IPVanish Birthday Sale.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is not supported by the Kodi team. However, it is supported by the Music Box team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the Music Box team is available to help you for support. Before you get started, download the source for this addon located here.
How to Install the Music Box Addon for Kodi v17 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the add-on browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Next, click on the file you just downloaded. It should be labeled plugin.audio.musicbox-master.zip.
- Wait for the addon notification.
- Go back to the home screen and click on Add-ons > Music > Music Box.
Those are the steps you need to follow for the addon on the Krypton (v17) version. Now, we’ll show you the instructions for Jarvis.
How to Install the Music Box Addon for Kodi v16 Jarvis
If you are using Jarvis, the instructions vary slightly but should be easy to follow.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- Click on System, and then Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Select the file you just downloaded. It should be labeled plugin.audio.musicbox-master.zip.
- Wait for the message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Return to the home screen, and click on Music > Music addons > Music Box.
You are now ready to go with either version you choose.