If you want to change the way your Kodi install looks, the Halloween skin is a fun one to choose. It is packed with great images that may give you a fright. This skin also has sounds, and won’t change your build, so it is definitely worth checking out. You can use our guide to help you download and switch to it today.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by ClassicNancy. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, ClassicNancy is available to help you for support.
Install the Halloween Skin for Kodi v16 Jarvis
This skin is only available for Jarvis, so if you are using Krypton, check with ClassicNancy’s twitter feed for updates.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and click Done.
- Now, label it fusion, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose fusion and then xbmc-repos. Next, choose English then select the one that says repository.classicskins-x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the add-on is enabled.
- Select Install from repository, and choose Classic Skins for Kodi.
- Choose Look and Feel.
- Now click on Skins, Hallowe’en, and click the Install button.
- Wait for the notification message, and click Yes to switch to it.
- Enjoy your new skin.
You are now ready to go with either version you choose.