If you like your add-ons but don’t want to use the default skin, you’ll want to check out the Fanriffic Themes Skin Wizard. We like this one because of the many different options available. There are always a number of different skins you can choose from. To get started, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the Fanriffic skins are not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the Fanriffic team with any questions.
Install the Fanriffic Skin Wizard for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Launch Kodi first. Then go to the system heading and choose file manager.
- Now, you want to go to add source, since we are going to install the wizard.
- Once you click the add source heading, the Add Files source box pops up. Click inside the blue box, so you may enter your info.
- For the source, enter http://fanriffic.com/wizwizboing/ and call it fanriffic.
- Go back to your home screen, and click the system heading. Then, you want to choose add-ons.
- Install from the zip file.
- Click on fanriffic and then repository.fanriffic.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, select Install from repository > Fanriffic Themes Repo > Fanriffic Themes Wizard > Install.
- Wait for the notification.
- Return to the homescreen and select Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Fanriffic Themes Wizard.
- Choose the Krypton server.
- Now, you can choose any of the skins you want to use.
- Once done, make sure you close Kodi.
Enjoy whichever build you like. We used the blue Dragon skin here.