One of the cool features of Kodi version 17 (Krypton) is the ability to use it with touch-screen devices. As time marches on, more and more users are moving toward touch screen use. Of course, some skins have had that ability before, but there is one specially designed for Krypton. The Estouchy skin is your solution, and it is named to be similar to the default skin of v17 known as Estuary. You will notice it looks almost identical to the regular version. In this guide, we will show you how to get it.
Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off now with our Kodi Reviews promo code.
This skin is part of the official install in Kodi. If you need help, please feel free to go to the forums or the official website. They will answer any questions you may have.
How to Install the Estouchy Skin for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Begin by opening Kodi.
- Next, click on Interface Settings.
- Now, click on Skin, and move your cursor to the right.
- Click on the line, and you will see the available skins. There should be 2 listed.
- Choose the Estouchy skin.
- When prompted, choose the option that says you want to keep this skin.
- Now, clicking on the Kodi icon will take you to the home screen.
- The Estouchy skin is now ready for you to use with your favorite touch screen devices.
And there you have it. Changing the skin to Estouchy is just that easy. Whether you want to use this one, or any other of the skins you can get, it can all be done from this spot. Be sure to check out others if you want to change the look of your install.