Disclaimer: The Erotik (XXX) addon for Kodi contains adult content. Do not install the add-on unless you are over 18 years old. The Erotik addon is only meant for adults.
As you can guess, the Erotik (XXX) adult addon for Kodi focuses on porn videos. The add-on contains a number of adult movie clips in quite a few different categories and a search feature. No matter what you are in to, you should be able to find a little bit of everything.
The Erotik add-on is not official so you will want to avoid posting questions to the Kodi support forums. The addon was developed by the MetalKettle team. However, you may want to rely on the Kodi community for guidance with any questions.
Install the Erotik (XXX) Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, click on the category that says Add-ons.
- The next screen is the File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and double click on Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Start by clicking on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter Fusion and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the add-on browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Go ahead and click on Fusion, kodi-repos, english, repository.metalkettle-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the add-on is enabled.
- Now, click on Install from repository and select MetalKettles Addon Repository.
- Now select Video add-ons, then Erotik (XXX), and then Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > Erotik (XXX) to launch the addon.
Install the Erotik (XXX) Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it Fusion and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick Fusion, kodi-repos, english, repository.metalkettle-x.x.x.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a add-on enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Next you will want to click on Install from repository.
- Choose MetalKettles Addon Repository.
- Now select Video add-ons, Erotik (XXX), and Install.
- Return home and go to Videos > Add-ons > Erotik (XXX) to access the addon.