The world of Kodi can be overwhelming at times. There are so many options available, and different ways to watch live TV. If you are looking for something to watch, there are many channels you may have access to. The Echo TV Guide addon will help by telling you what is on where so you will have an organized list. No matter what addons you have, you will know where everything is. In this guide, we will help you download, install, and use this great tool.
Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off now with our Kodi Reviews promo code.
Support for the Echo TV Guide addon is provided by the Echo team, so it is unofficial. If you go to the official Kodi site and start asking questions, they won’t be able to help you. Also, please don’t mention the addon there either. Though Kodi is open source, it is understood that unofficial addons should not be talked about.
Install the Echo TV Guide Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- Wait for the box to pop up, enter exactly http://fusion.tvaddons.ag, and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter fusion and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the add-on browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Go ahead and click on fusion, kodi-repos, english, repository.echo-x.x.x.zip
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the add-on is enabled.
- Now, click on Install from repository and select Echo Coder Repository.
- Now select Program add-ons, then Echo TV Guide, and then Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > Program Add-ons > Echo TV Guide to launch the addon.
Install the Echo TV Guide Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it Echo and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick fusion, kodi-repos, english, repository.echo-x.x.x.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a add-on enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Next you will want to click on Install from repository.
- Choose Echo Coder Repository.
- Now select Program add-ons, Echo TV Guide, and Install.
- Return home and go to Programs > Program Add-ons > Echo TV Guide to access the addon.