The DaPulse build is part of the DaOnlyWizard. At the time of our review, the wizard also included a a number of other builds. You can see a full list at the bottom of our guide. As you might expect, DaPulse build incorporates several popular add-ons. There are sections for movies, tv shows, live tv, sports, metalliq, and music. They also have a favorites tab. Let’s take a look at some screenshots of the DaPulse so you can get a feel for the build.
Before we get started, keep in mind that the DaPulse build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead you will want to reach out to DaButcher on Twitter with any requests.
How to Install the DaPulse Build for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://dabutcher.org/wizard and click Done.
- Now, label it DaButcher, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose DaButcher and then plugin.program.DaOnlyWizard.zip.
- Wait for a few moments to let the zip file install.
- Now, go back to the home screen and choose select Programs.
- Choose DaOnlyWizard, DaB Builds, and then DaPulse.
- You can select between a Fresh install or Standard install.
- Give the build a few minutes to install. Once completed you will have a chance to choose a skin. You can select between ghost, algae, blood shot, hell, pulseless, purplse haze, white snake, woody, and blue ice themes.
- The wizard also includes DaX, DaWildFire, DaOne, DaXXX Adult Mod, Shan’s Build, Shan’s Anime, and Universal builds. All the builds are for Kodi Jarvis 16.1.