The Back in Time addon provides you with exactly what you think it would. From old movies to classic sports moments and more, this one has it all. It is one you will add to your list. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 60% off now with our Kodi Reviews promo code.
Please keep in mind that this addon is not on the official Kodi addons list. In other words, please do not ask or post questions about it on the official forums. If you need help or support, please contact the development team. The should be able to help you with any questions.
Install the Back In Time Add-on for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- Proceed to the Settings area. You can get there by clicking on the gear icon.
- Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager, and click on Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Start by clicking on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://genietvcunts.co.uk/bamffff/repo/ and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter bamf and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You click on the icon of an opened box.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on oblivion and then repository.Bamf-x.x.zip.
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the add-on is enabled.
- Now, click on Install from repository and select Bamf Add-on Repository.
- Now select Video add-ons, Back in Time and then Install.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > Video Add-ons > Back in Time to launch the addon.
Install the Back In Time Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://genietvcunts.co.uk/bamffff/repo/ and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it oblivion and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick oblivion and then repository.Bamf-x.x.zip.
- In a moment, you will see the add-on enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Next you will want to click on Install from repository.
- Choose Bamf Add-on Repository.
- Now select Video add-ons > Back in Time > and Install.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Back In Time to access the addon.