One of the sleekest and most modern looking skins available for Jarvis, is the Aeon MQ7 skin. As with most skins, they are specific to the version of Kodi you are using. Again, this one is for Jarvis and it is done in 1080p. We like several features such as the modern looking font, the vertical menu, and a few others. It is worth a shot to take a look at, and if you don’t like it, you can always change it back to normal. We’ll show you how to install it in this guide.
Reminder: Using a VPN with Kodi will allow you to privately access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a fast, no-log VPN. You can use their Fire TV app to change IP and unblock restrictions. Save 72% off during the IPVanish Birthday Sale.
Install the Aeon MQ7 Skin for Kodi v16 Jarvis
The instructions should be easy to follow, but you need to download the skin here. Just grab the first choice.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, choose the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose the file you just downloaded, and it should be labeled skin.aeonmq7-x.x.x.zip.
- After a few moments, you will notice quite a few things happening. You’ll be asked if you want to switch to the MQ7 skin. If you want to try it out, click yes. If not, you can click no.
- The skin will be available to change at any time via SYSTEM > Appearance > Skin > MQ7.
If you decide that you don’t like it, return to the same place you just chose and switch it back. However, we think you will like this one. It is definitely an upgrade from the standard (Confluence) look of Kodi, and you won’t have to worry about your addons getting deleted. They are all safe with the Aeon MQ7 skin.